On May 18th 2014 a Pale Chanting Goshawk came to rest in my ancient bluegum tree. He sat there for at least an hour, silently contemplating everything (or nothing?). He wasn’t at all bothered by the dogs and me underneath him in the garden, though he did keep his beady eye on us all. What a treat.
Where are we?
- There are still Legavaans in Smithfield November 27, 2015
- Bridge in Smithfield! September 23, 2015
- Home made bread, to die for! April 28, 2015
- Stay for Dinner! Organic Veg from my garden. March 24, 2015
- The Question of Light: Tilda Swinton’s speech at the Rothko Chapel March 2, 2015