If you’ve been wise enough to order a dinner here at the Garlic House, you might enjoy this delicious sourdough bread I make. It is quite hilarious to create and I know it looks like a rock but the results are always really good: crispy crust and holy insides. Happily, it’s only made from flour, yeast, salt and water! (Strange that if one leaves out the yeast and baking, it’s the same recipe for glue, play-dough and I don’t know what all else!) (Maybe I shouldn’t have said that!)
Where are we?
- There are still Legavaans in Smithfield November 27, 2015
- Bridge in Smithfield! September 23, 2015
- Home made bread, to die for! April 28, 2015
- Stay for Dinner! Organic Veg from my garden. March 24, 2015
- The Question of Light: Tilda Swinton’s speech at the Rothko Chapel March 2, 2015